I love answering your questions, and I love the fact that technology has allowed a platform for anyone in the world to access information and techniques that could help them break out of their anxiety-imposed prison. Of course, this platform does have its limitations, so before you comment either by voice message or email, please read the following.
By listening to the podcast and accessing the website, including submitting questions or comments by any means, you understand and agree to the following:
- If you are in need of immediate treatment, please call 911. For non-life-threatening concerns, please reference the Get Help page.
- FearCast Podcast and www.FearCastPodcast.com should not be used as a substitute for psychotherapy, psychiatric care, other counseling services.
- Submitting questions or comments through the Submit A Question link, voice message, or email, does not constitute a therapeutic treatment relationship with Kevin Foss, MFT, any other therapist on FearCast, or any therapist or service associated with the podcast.
- Questions or messages may not be confidential. Remember, you are submitting a question intended to be read or heard on a podcast for worldwide consumption. Probably space, too.
- FearCast Podcast nor Kevin Foss are responsible for maintaining confidentiality. You, the consumer, are making the decision to divulge any information at your own discretion.
- While I try to include as many questions as possible in FearCast, I may not answer your question or get back to you via a FearCast episode, blog comment, email, phone call, smoke signal, carrier pigeon, thought insertion, brainwaves, nor any other means of communication. Therefore, do not include any information pertaining to an immediate or urgent need.